December 23, 2011

Baby Boy Woke Up at 4


So maybe I was thinking why can't I eat ice cream at 4
Maybe if I am tall enough Id look pretty tall
Maybe if I was blond I am funnier
Maybe if my foot is thinner and narrower if be (never mind)
Maybe today is the day Ill stop drinking full cream milk
Maybe I should cook more
Maybe Ill make pancakes for breakfast
Maybe I am melodramatic for always missing my husband, so i used his toner and his deodorant before going to bed as if he's beside me all night.
Maybe his scent is the best smell aside from garlic of course
Maybe I hate his work
Maybe I don't get why 24/7 cute as adorable husbands have to work, WHY?
Maybe I should stop complaining much
Maybe i should go back to sleep while Yllac's deeply having baby dreams and maybe I wake up to a more trendier version of me, like rock band trendy, cool hair, sexy smirk and lots of cussing like shut-the-ffffront-door!

oh well, maybe.

and btw, It's Yllac's 1st bday party today(tomorrow is his real birthday, december 24). Maybe he woke up early being excited for this day.

6 comments:

Cris Evert said...

Happy bday Yllac.. May God continue blesses you. :).

Ansherina said...

Aw cute! Happy birthday to Yllac! God bless :)

Mom Daughter Style said...

Happy Birthday to Yllac


Ces of http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

dred said...

hi denise! natawa ako dun sa deodorant thingy. funny and sweet. :)

happy birthday to yllac! :)

http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

Dressing Up For Me said...

Happy 1st birthday, Yllac! He´s getting cuter by day. :)

lauren said...

Happy birthday to Yllac! And happy holidays to you and your little family! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...