December 12, 2011

The Thriftaholic Shop's Not Dead

blue ad black, blue stripe dress and black knit vest, Denise Katipunera, Pinay Fashion Blogger, Mommy Style, Fashion On a Budget, Ukay Ukay, Thrift Finds, Thrift Blog, nude booties
blue ad black, blue stripe dress and black knit vest, Denise Katipunera, Pinay Fashion Blogger, Mommy Style, Fashion On a Budget, Ukay Ukay, Thrift Finds, Thrift Blog, nude booties

dress: thrift, knit vest: thrift. I guess It's about time to open again my first ever shop? You know how much I love thrifting right? And each time I thrift shop my heart mourns for each and every pretty little and bigger dresses that isn't my size thinking some girls could be wearing that dress somehow. I love to share what I love and give (at least) joy to all the thrift shoppers out there. So yeah, next year (January, yey!) I will open The Thriftaholic Shop once again for business and of course for pleasure and this time around Ill make a multiply store just so it'll be easier for you. Don't you hate ordering through emails?

Happy Next Year everyone!

3 comments:

trililpigs said...

lovely dress and lovely you! =)

Mary Ann said...

yey=) will finally get a taste of thrift shop goodies in Bataan,=)

sittie rainie limba said...

YEHEY! excited much! =D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...