September 28, 2012

Grass Flowers

salmon
salmon
salmon
salmon
love
grass

I know I always say this, but seeing these grass flowers as vibrant and fluffy as cotton makes me so happy. And as they dance and sway with the wind I felt some sense of serenity and peace. These grass flowers tells me something too, that the Christmas season is coming fast. Looks like I am not the only one enjoying this. As I look into Yllac deeply enthralled with the grass that's almost taller than him, I can't help but get curious what's on his mind. His eyes flutter with the sunset and the wind blowing his hair, his tiny mouth muttering baby words, I knew his mind was somewhere else. Probably dreaming of colorful carousels and giant mechanical dogs and his red toy car. Wherever his mind that afternoon from two days ago, I know he was happy. So was I. 

3 comments:

Candycane said...

Beautiful words and pictures :) xXx

Unknown said...

i love your pink pumps! and oh my, it's been awhile since I visited your blog and your son has gotten so big! gwapo!

http://www.freeteyme.com

Chiara said...

Love your style Denise and your Looks are so fantastic!
You have to try yourself on Lookly:
http://www.huliganjetta.com/lookly.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...