September 15, 2012

White, Gray, Black

mexx dress, mango clutch, sparkling heels
sparkling heels
mexx dress, mango clutch, sparkling heels
mexx dress, mango clutch, sparkling heels

I sincerely hope this dress had forgiven me now. Long story. But I will make it short. (You are welcome)

I bought this dress back on my first trimester of pregnancy with Yllac. This is Mexx. Now, I don't normally buy this kind of expensive brand, unless it's on sale and I am in the state of complete nuts. So, it was on sale, and I was nuts so I bought it. Naturally. And being the nuts that I was, I didn't wore it on my entire pregnancy. Not once. Don't ask me why now. I am totally free of that evil clearance sale possession that happened more than two years ago. I was pregnant with raging hormones. No one can win with hormones, not even yourself. And now, free of raging hormones, for some miracle and whatnot ...  whaaalaaah, we are finally wearing each other.  The End.

dress: mexx
heels: GoJane (old)
Mango clutch: gift from a friend

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...