September 1, 2012

Smile!!!! + Happy Weekend

smile

Yllac smiling for Jayson, taken a month ago. I can see future braces happening.


You know how Moms are always soooo busy, busy, busy? I say I am busy but I all I ever remember doing all day is following Yllac everywhere and playing peek a boo and watching The Lorax and singing every musical number in it and walking. Oh yes, we love our walks around our house and throwing all kinds of toys on the bed and under it. We nap once a day. Oh boy, I love nap time. It's when I get to do non Yllac stuff for two whole hours. And then he wakes up again screaming for me and the routine starts again. I seriously thought that when your baby starts to walk on his own things are gonna get easier around the house. And I am thinking more silly side projects as a hobby for me, aaaaaand just like what any other Mommies say, No, your days are over once your baby starts walking and running and jumping for things. And by the way, why is my baby walking ever so high on his pointy toes? your baby too right? So you're rethinking this new stage and how to cope with your ever evolving little person. So I was thinking, is there a balance to all these things? You know, juggling "mommyhood" and you own "personhood"? And is balance possible? Is balancing for realzzz? 


Potty rehearsal. So cute.....and don't forget to flush you guys.
I left him to read on his own and this happened.Love those cute toes
Jogging. Toddler on top.Run yllac,  run!
sooooo not going anywhere....20 months today. Love you yllac.
He likes his hat. Wont take it off but kept on looking at it like that. Like he's so aware.Yllac was like, damn girl what are you wearing??
Making sure that thing stays on...Trendsetter


This is our balance now. Yllac being the center of our lives. Because seriously, I don't know any kind of life but this.

Tonight I can feel how tired I am but I can't sleep until I say how thankful I am, and then I see these photos that brings so much joy in me, I am grateful for this privilege to be a Mom and be a first hand witness  in every single details of my son's life and to know every story from the very beginning....

Happy weekend friends. Am sure we're going to have a great time. I hope you are too. Goodnight and happy September 1st everyone! Christmas is here. Yay!

1 comment:

'tis the Beautiful Life said...

Your life, as you know it… is gone, never to return. But they learn how to walk, and they learn how to talk and you want to be with them. And they turn out to be the most delightful people you will ever meet in your life.- Lost in Translation

just remembered because of this post. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...