Oh by the way have you watched the Oscars? Fashion aside, I think Hugh Jackman did a very good job in hosting the event. And Sean Penn won! He's my favorite actor of all time. Speaking of movies, for the last couple of days I've been on my back just watching and (re) watching movies after movies. I won't give you the film's synopsis ill just give my full recommendation to please watch them. I believe they're all great.
- Changeling. I love Angelina, and she's getting better on every movies she's in. It's a very hard film to watch, hard in a sense that you don't want it to happen to you especially on your own family. OMG it's every mother's nightmare.
- Gran Torino. Just like Changeling, it's very good too. I think Clint Eastwood can do nothing wrong on every movies he's directing. What surprises me the most is the song on the end of the film. It's been my last song syndrome for a couple of days now.
- The boy in the Striped Pyjamas. Maybe am a masochist. Am into emotionally torturing movies such as war and holocaust. Those are history, and i love history movies. Maybe am learning too much, or all of the histories I've learned are from films.
- Doubt. Just watch it, there's nothing to lose cos Meryl Streep the Great is there.
- Yes Man. I've been missing a lot of Jim Carrey. His last movie that i watched, i think was Bruce Almighty. So it's been a long time. It's exactly the break i need from all those heavy movies i've watched.