February 24, 2009

Cool Clean Breezy

This is my favorite dress so far. It's like an over sized polo shirt plus the combination of black, yellow and gray completes the overall cooling effect on me. I have this on pink and green too. Call me crazy but that's where my comfort is.

meet cute

meet cute

meet cute

meet cute

meet cute

meet cute

meet cute

meet cute

far away

Oh by the way have you watched the Oscars? Fashion aside, I think Hugh Jackman did a very good job in hosting the event. And Sean Penn won! He's my favorite actor of all time. Speaking of movies, for the last couple of days I've been on my back just watching and (re) watching movies after movies. I won't give you the film's synopsis ill just give my full recommendation to please watch them. I believe they're all great.
  • Changeling. I love Angelina, and she's getting better on every movies she's in. It's a very hard film to watch, hard in a sense that you don't want it to happen to you especially on your own family. OMG it's every mother's nightmare.
  • Gran Torino. Just like Changeling, it's very good too. I think Clint Eastwood can do nothing wrong on every movies he's directing. What surprises me the most is the song on the end of the film. It's been my last song syndrome for a couple of days now.
  • The boy in the Striped Pyjamas. Maybe am a masochist. Am into emotionally torturing movies such as war and holocaust. Those are history, and i love history movies. Maybe am learning too much, or all of the histories I've learned are from films.
  • Doubt. Just watch it, there's nothing to lose cos Meryl Streep the Great is there.
  • Yes Man. I've been missing a lot of Jim Carrey. His last movie that i watched, i think was Bruce Almighty. So it's been a long time. It's exactly the break i need from all those heavy movies i've watched.
So, that's it. Hope everybody have a great week.




13 comments:

Noelle Chantal said...

i like the pattern dress. the splash of yellow color is perfect for summer. i'm a big fan of jim carrey and i've seen all his movies. so go watch yes man! :)

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

That is a fun dress, I also really like your necklace. And you look so happy in your pictures--they make me smile!

Ida said...

Your pictures are so full of life, happiness and gorgeous nature! And the dress and scarf make it all even better. Thank you for making my day sunnier:)

xxxxxx

P.S. Need to see Yes Man.

Marcella said...

Wow these photos are simply idyllic! The colours give that tunic dress such a modern feel to it. I love the variety in your photos too, you have a talented photographer!

Oh and those pictures of you and your husband are just darling. Enough to make anyone feel envious!

Mode Junkie said...

love your dress. it reminds me of dvf.

Unknown said...

noelle : summer is here!!!!

Unknown said...

The Clothes Horse said...

That is a fun dress, I also really like your necklace. And you look so happy in your pictures--they make me smile!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 11:13:00 AM

@i am soooo happy! i am always happy. thank you so much for always dropping by.
you are so sweet!

Unknown said...

ida: oh girl, you need to watch it! asap. i's soooo funny.

thank you for saying that. as long as it's sunny here....

Unknown said...

ida: oh girl, you need to watch it! asap. i's soooo funny.

thank you for saying that. as long as it's sunny here....

Unknown said...

marcelle: thanks so much. well the photographer happens to be sooo in love with me. hihi.

you have a great day!

Unknown said...

mode junkie : yup. i love prints!!!

Anonymous said...

Didn't enjoy "Yes Man" much. Probably my least liked Jim Carrey movie. Wow, you've seen some of the Oscar nominees. Ako "Benjamin Button" lang and "Slumdog Millionaire." 'Yung "Slumdog" ganda talaga, deserving of the best movie honor. And speaking of Angelina, my wife in a different life, she was devastatingly and effortlessly gorgeous during the Oscars. Man... :)

Anonymous said...

nice set of pictures.
who is your photographer?

nice place

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...