November 23, 2012

Thankful...

tonight at the park
Untitled-2
tonight at the park
tonight at the park
tonight at the park
tonight at the park

tonight at the park 


I am thankful for so many things in my life. Mostly, I am thankful for this once in a lifetime chance at motherhood. To be Mommy to Yllac brings so much love, joy and reward. Motherhood is my greatest blessing. 

I am thankful for finding love and to be married to a generous, kind, patient man. Jayson is the love of my life. These two - they mean the whole world to me. 

I am thankful for my family. Family - such a loaded word don't you think? It implies so much. It means warmth, love, acceptance and security. All that anyone could crave for. And I have that now. And I am forever grateful.

Happy Thanksgiving folks! What are you thankful for? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...