September 25, 2013

The Calm Before The Storm...


saturday thrifting
saturday thrifting
saturday thrifting
saturday thrifting
saturday thriftingsaturday thrifting
saturday thrifting
saturday thriftingsaturday thrifting
saturday thrifting
saturday thriftingsaturday thrifting
saturday thrifting
saturday thrifting


Hello and welcome to my life this week. Am gonna keep it short people. We were flooded again last Monday. 

S**t! 

This time we never got the chance to leave the house before the water trespassed my car and my home. 

Double S**t! 

So blah blah blabh blah blah, right now my home is clean again and i already took my car to the car shop to cook and toast it up. Then I went grocery shopping to buy food and supplies in case the rapture comes again. Cause, you'll never know, you know? Am a tell yah, people's eyes zoomed in to my ass because I was quite a sight today. Cause you know, my car seat made me look like i peed my pants in public.

So anyway, anyway, anyway, last Saturday I took a day off and went to visit my sorority house, aka, Sigma Ukay Mega Halukay. A lot of my sisters were present, so crazier than I am  that I never got the chance to really look around. But I went home with two skirts ( a green maxi and yellow pencil skirt), a poncho and two sweater for less than 200 pesos. Not bad ei?

Also, I don't know how to tell you this without sounding too dramatic, but I am kind of tired today. Both my wrist hurt, I think, even my earlobes hurt. I believe that everyone needs something to believe in when the going gets tougher than the usual, and i believe Ill have a glass of frozen margarita and a shot of shut up and deal with it. Yah know what am saying?

Is there any way to switch October for November? You know, November be the 10th month? ..... November should come any day now...  

I miss having someone.

Anyway, I hope you're all having a great week. Ill be back next week. Wish me luck.... like the best kick-ass luck you can ever send me. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ukay awesomeness! :) Where is this ukay shop?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...