September 11, 2013

Last Weekend According to My Phone... (Warning, Too Many Photos)



Last Saturday, my toddler and I drove to Clark to see two of my best friends and their two adorable kids. Two whole amazing days spent with my favorite people! I mean, I saw other types of human beings last weekend. Also, another reason is THIS THIS and THIS. That was us last year. It was so much fun so we decided to join them again. So anyway, anyway, anyway here's a photo dump from the weekend.

clark weekend
clark weekendclark weekend
clark weekendclark weekend

This is probably the coziest Starbucks I've been to. So far. I mean, I am not a Starbucks connoisseur or anything. 

clark weekendclark weekend

I guess this is the only time in your toddler's life and in your life as a mama that you can make them wear anything you like. For example this skinny pants is from the girl's section and he's totally rocking it. What you don't know won't hurt you right? So don't tell my son. Seriously, baby girls jeggings are so comfy. I mean, girls clothes are comfy and stylish. He can totally bend and run and it hugs his bum and round tummy just fine.  The sales person calls it "low rise jeans" for girls. 

?????? 

don't care what they call it. But my, my, my he looks tall. Wow! My son has grown because of this jeggings.



clark weekendclark weekend

Also, i will have you know that his pants cost more than my whole outfit. FYI, little clothes for little  people don't cost small. 

clark weekendclark weekend

...now I know why people say I look like him.

clark weekendUntitled

I've got everything I need that weekend. On my left hand are Mickey Mouse and Patrick (to keep my toddler happy, sometimes they make me happy too) and coffee, of course. On my other hand is my phone - It's like the whole world in my hand through that thing. Beside me is my best friend - soul-mates-since-1997-woohoo!,  and that little curly dude in front of me is my whole heart.

Untitled Untitled
clark weekendclark weekend

So,... the first thing you do soon as you checked-in is to remove your pants and run around like a headless chicken and bang your head to the glass doors a zillion of times. And then you open the safe and stuff your room mates slippers in there. Cause, you know slippers are kind of important stuff. Then you call the front desk and sing your ABCs to them as many times as you want. 

In my next life I will be a toddler forever.

You can do all the bizzaro things you want and people think you are just the cutest thing ever. 

clark weekend
clark weekendclark weekend
clark weekend
clark weekendclark weekend
clark weekendclark weekend

...spent the whole afternoon at the pool. So fun. And you know your little fish really had a great pool time when they kick their legs in bed, wake up in the middle of the night screaming about swimming and goggles.

clark weekendclark weekend
clark weekendagustin family

On Sunday morning, let's just say that there were some minor meltdowns and some accidental farting incident inside the car.

clark weekend
clark weekend
clark weekend
clark weekend

Okay, here's the sad part. Last Saturday night i went to bed in a room full of loved ones. I am in the zone with happy noises, mess and complete chaos with the people I love. To pick up my mess and put it inside my bag again and go back to my life is kind of a bummer. I already miss my grandma bathing suit am a tell yah! Yllac was very good at expressing on what i felt inside last Sunday. He was crying the whole time we were leaving the hotel, and to the car and finally calmed himself a little upon setting foot to this cliche coffee shop for one last stop before we said our miserable goodbyes. 

UntitledUntitled

anyway, ill end with this truth: So you think your life is going great. Until you discovered the only greatest game in the whole wide world. Only to find out that you don't have that in your ipad. Now your life seems all wrong... or something like that. 

c",)

I wish you you had an amazing weekend too.

1 comment:

promding chamimay said...

gosh... kagabi ko lang naisip mgopen ng blogger... and realized i havent been blog lurkin since this kabaliwan here started.... and 4days prior to that because we were on a city vacay.... so that's like 10 freakin days!!! makes me feel calm again to read blogs... :-)

natawa ako sa phone and vault photos ni Yllac sa hotel... kasi si Paolo din did the same things on our first day in Manila last week... hehehe what's with boys hotel phones and vaults... hihi...

sigh.... i miss the normal life... :-( hope this will be over soon...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...