- Break away from the typical haphazard glitz and glamorous mold of cities in this definitive, hip, colonial architecturally Ilocos Sur capital that is Vigan.... Woooahhh that is the longest, most intelligent, and i must say the hardest sentence i've put together. hihihihi.
- Well isn't Vigan looking so romantic at dark? The golden lights of Crisologo street is just too perfect for a stroll at night, i feel like almost walking on the cobblestones of Paris.....almost!
- Back to my black agenda for outfit, am actually wearing a mini dress. Am torn between walking in my mini sparkly dress and a belt, but i got afraid suddenly, so then i put on some shorts and i feel whole again. Maybe one day ill wear the mini dress alone, all I've got to find is my guts to pair with it.
- Oh, when you go to Vigan please eat at Cafe Leona morning noon and night. That's what we did. Food porn exploitation! Masticated it, chewed it....That gives the reason for me sporting a triple chin. hihihihi. Anyway, Question???? What kind of fat are you? I mean, when i pack on the pounds my face is the first to blow up. I have a round face and a chubby cheek, so obviously after finishing a bag of salty Lays, wait for a couple of hours and my face will be as round as a melon. And oh, on my upper arm too. So I look like walking with a hanger on my shoulders, well more like a football player on a complete gear. TRUE! Not so much on my hips and butt and boobs, though i wish that fat would concentrate on those parts of my body. I always always prayed for a bigger hips and butt and a D cup wouldn't be so bad. Oh Lord, all i ever wanted is my melon face on my boobs.
- So there you go. Enjoy the lovely photos we had back then. See, the rain water absolutely had a great effect on the photos that night, simply added to the perfect gorgeousness of Vigan. Have a great day everyone!
belt : Sm
shoe : itti
necklace and ring : from mom
pouch : buntal
tampipi : thrift shop at Vigan ; late night shopping that's why am carrying it around. hihihhi