November 29, 2011

The Baby (in the family) Is Gonna Be A Daddy

my brother
my brother

This is Carlos Doni and we have same Mom and Dad. Yup! you can say that we are brothers and sisters. We're pretty tight growing up. It's nice to remember that He once made me a bully. Only because I love him and I have to play his bodyguard. Oh that was a long time ago. I don't have to bully his bullies anymore. Look at him all grown up and soon he's gonna be a Daddy. A Daddy! We're all excited for him. This is gonna be great. Yllac having a cousin? Our small family is expanding pretty pretty fast.

brother and wife

My brother's wife, Vanessa


am currently working on our family photos. There's just too many. I hope to show them to you soon if you'd like???

3 comments:

Megann Monday said...

Aww, this is so exciting! :) Congratulations to your family, most especially to your brother!!

♥♥ Megann of STYLE SURGERY

Anonymous said...

congratulations to your family. how cute are you? and my god magkamukha na magkamukha kayu ng brother mo.

more family pictures please. it's always my favorite part of your blog, seeing your family. Warms the heart. more please.

Lauren said...

You look so cute with your brother! I love that top you're wearing, btw. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...