February 9, 2013

Happy Weekend Guys!

balloons for breakfast-in-bed
balloons for breakfast-in-bed
balloons for breakfast-in-bed
balloons for breakfast-in-bed
balloons for breakfast-in-bed
balloons for breakfast-in-bed

So here's what's happening inside the casa de Lozada... two mornings ago, my dear darling Jayson woke up way, way, waaaaaaay too early and left our bed and got busy right away around the house. In my mind I smelled bacon and brewed coffee, or so I thought. I was so excited to eat, so i called him soon as yllac woke up - who's by the way uses my left arm as his pillow. Aaahhhhggg, get this, he weighs more than 15 kilos now. So maybe his head weighs about 3 to 5 kilos? Not sure, but 3 kilos resting on my arm 3 to 4 nights a week is not for the weak. Thank God for these marshmallowy arms. Am telling you, they come in handy. Soooooo, minutes later, my dear darling Jayson - smiling ever so big, came in with our breakfast that he made from plastic scratch. So yum and fresh from his lungs - Balloons!!! I know, I know, we're a little tight on budget these days, but balloons for breakfast? really? well, I guess it's not so bad. Yllac loves them. I love them. 

Thank you Daddy for the balloons. You are awesome. And Sweet. How did I manage to land on you, I will never know. I don't want to know. I'm just glad you're ours.

Balloons for breakfast in bed. Daddy made them.

Happy weekend guys! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...