- Please excuse my freshness and pardon my kuyukot! hihi
- Indeed there's always a first time for everything! That morning we weren't woken up by Koffy, i was hallucinating thinking he was calling on the hotel phone, so when i picked up i was a bit surprised and have to admit that am missing Koffy very much when i heard a male voice saying, "ma'am, wake up call po for our sunrise and japanese tunnel activity."....It was 4:45am.
- I am not a morning person, but being in a place like this morning is a magical thing to always look forward to.
- Let me explain bout the hiking shoe. Okay i forgot about my rubber shoes obviously, but nothing can stop me from finishing the one hour hike to the Japanese tunnel. Good thing the soil's not that damp nor slippery and the Primadona sandals just proved how tough she is too.
- As i have said before almost all my outfits in this trip came from thrifting and here's some more. So meet the gorgeous knit vest and the comfy shorts. I got the vest for 80php (2$) and the gray shorts for 50php (1$). SCORE!
- Surprise! Surprise! It was VERY surprising to discover that am terrified of heights. Yup! Unbelievable! I never got the chance to explore the lighthouse.
- More sets to come when i come back next Wednesday and am very excited about tomorrow.
vest and shorts : thrift
belt: sm dept.store
shades: fly wear