June 24, 2013

This Morning...

DSC_6603


I don't drink fresh brewed coffee anymore. And that is one of the reason why I miss Jayson so so so so so so so so so so soooooooooooooo much, because he makes the best fresh pot of coffee every morning - i wake up to a mug of it right on top of my bedside table. The first sip is always the best. Like my life depends on it. And this morning while Yllac was still drooling on his pillow I managed to grind some fresh beans, the aroma filled my kitchen like a heavy fog in my heart. It was like a perfume. Soon as it hit my senses a flash of warm fuzzy memories came to me. As if Jayson is here, working his way in our kitchen and he is home. I love it. It was like dreaming. But I woke up from my own dream when I tasted my coffee and it's not as good as Jayson used to make. But the smell...it was so him. I guess that's it - this coffee smelling thing, it's gonna be a morning ritual from now on until he comes home. c",)

1 comment:

A N A G O N said...

AWWW!!! :)
And wow, I wish may "Jayson" narin ako who will make coffee for me every morning hihi <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...