June 10, 2013

Today and A Little Flashback...


DSC_6396-pola


Hello! Hello! Hello!

Okay, here it goes...

We've been sick for the last couple of days. Me with my stupid allergies and Yllac with his stupid baby tonsils. But we're fine now. After a couple of days of mommy snuggles and sniffing mostly on my part I am glad to feel alive again. So today I wanted to talk about a lot of stuff and update my shop. But I guess that's never gonna happen. Yup! My toddler happened and his curls happened recently (no haircut for you boy) and he happened to like my grandmother laptop with a fake apple sticker. So forget work. 

meanwhile, 2 years ago, June 20, 2011...


DSC_6311-pola


...we were sitting inside Starbucks, Yllac barely 6 months old, all tiny and drool-y and fatty and chubby. Oh. My. Heart! I swear to you right now, I wanna go back to that day and just nibble and bite him once more. Am afraid my fear as a parent has finally arrived. I don't see Yllac as a baby anymore. The lasts of his baby phase was way way way months ago. Being a parent feels like I have entered a time warp universe where  things happen faster than it once did. Bittersweet.

So, maybe that's it for now, until you hear from me again. Happy Monday to yah! I wish you good health and your toddler a mighty strong tonsils! God bless.

2 comments:

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

same with athan and asher too! parang he was only a new born tas now 6 months :( sigh. But I'm sure they will always be our babies!

Love yllac's curls!

Bubby's Mummy said...

Maybe it's time for another baby :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...