October 14, 2010

Isn't That Swell?


forever 21 ring and bangle

My hands and feet started swelling about a week ago. Not merely  everyday, thank God. But when you live in a tropical country, when it's hot and humid all day (unless you confine yourself in an air-conditioned room 24/7) at the end of the day your hands and feet won't look and feel the same. It's a new thing for me so am a bit surprised and shocked. Well, considering am on my 7th month of pregnancy so this is pretty normal. Since then I haven't been wearing my wedding ring so my finger felt so naked. Then came my husband to the rescue. He's so sweet, on his recent trip to the city, he bought me this ring and bangle. I can only imagine him roaming around the store looking for that perfect pasalubong to a bloated wife. I think it's smart of him to buy me these accessories rather than a box of donut or cake right? 

10 comments:

Pammy said...

Your husband is so sweet to have brought you those pasalubongs. The ring and bracelets are pretty. :)

VintageBELAmour said...

love the ring and the brancelet ;)

Abbie♥ said...

awww you have a very sweet hubby! lucky you! ♥ i love your gold bangle... so elegant! :D

http://abbiespurpleroom.blogspot.com/

Samantha said...

Aww thats very sweet of him :)

martienn said...

ooooo ! <333



follow me if you want ;**

Manila Girl said...

Your husband has good taste! You must have rubbed off on him. :-)

Sidewalk Chic said...

What a wonderful husband to do that. Your hand looks so chic, D!

- JoAnn
Enter to win a 1960s vintage handbag!
Sidewalk Chalk

Super Shaznae said...

wow amazing. Your hubby has a great sense in style. :) Nice

www.janetteria.com said...

Perfect bracelet...

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Janet

RamonMiron said...

Awesome ring

xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...