October 31, 2010

My Feet Are Gone


SUNP0098
missing feet

I can't seem to recall the last time I looked down and saw my feet. Probably a week ago or something. Am definitely feeling heavy right now. Physically it takes a lot of effort to pull myself up by myself from sitting or lying position. So it's nice when am surrounded with people. They can't refuse my sweet requests like handing me the magazines or giving me a glass of water. And it's not hard to abuse that am-pregnant-card to everyone. 

Sleeping is hard right now. Last night I didn't get to sleep at all. Am not sure If am just over thinking everything, or am just so excited or there's just no comfortable sleeping position no matter how many pillows i surround myself with. They say it's normal on the last trimester. But i kinda liked it. I think the baby knows when am awake. It moves non stop. I love the idea that it's just me and him/her awake in the middle of the night, me feeling his/her every movement and kicks. It sounds selfish, but the last remaining weeks is just around the corner that will go by so fast so I don't want to miss any moment. Anyway, baby and I can always sleep any hour in the morning.

We're going out a little later. Id probably dress up as a knocked up witch. But the rain is approaching so we'll see if plans will push through. If not, then ill just be me. Just a bloated knocked up spawn of duck and tadpole.

Follow me on BLOGLOVIN and Twitter


2 comments:

daisychain said...

<3 hang in there lovely lady x

Samantha said...

Aww you've not got much longer left now but as you said it'll fly by - enjoy! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...