October 1, 2010

Thinking About Christmas


soft pajama
soft pajama
soft pajama

Christmas is the time of the year when you look at yourself in a magnifying glass, where things you don't have becomes overwhelming. Everything becomes sadder. It is the loneliest time of the year....

I was twenty two when i started living on my own. I love the serenity of living independently. But at the end of the year I am at my loneliest. I was so lonely that shopping makes me feel even more miserable and .... alone. But not anymore, not this year, because two days before Christmas we're going to have a baby. Now, it is my favorite time of the year.

I know it's too early to ask, but what are you looking forward for Christmas this year?

I wish you all an amazing, amazing, bountiful Christmas and a joyous New Year!!!! Hooray!

Follow me on BLOGLOVIN and Twitter

Top: Tomato
Pants: Gingersnaps
shoes: So FAB

12 comments:

Mom Fashion World said...

Wow!
I'm sure you will have the best Christmas ever.
I like Christmas too... I appreciate Christmas after having Mr.Freddy. Nakakatuwa cia tingnan when he opened his Christmas presents.

Dear, that's lil' peanut is growing each day!

ezra said...

omg. thought i was the only one who ddnt like xmas.

hope id like it one day like u.. :)

Leng said...

hi, denise, it's been awhile since my last visit here. and wow, your little bundle of joy is no longer little. surely, it will be your happiest christmas come december. sweet days ahead!

dred said...

love your top and pants. you're definitely one hip mommie denise. :)

http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

ching said...

thanks for sharing this. i think this is gonna be my last year with my family coz i'm gonna be living independently..which i'm scared to.

i am now your new follower.

Smarla said...

awwww im really excited for you! :D im sure you'll be a great mother!

Anonymous said...

ang laki na tlg...
i love your outfit as usual.. :D

malapit na ang pasko, malapit na syang lumabas :D

Kookie B. said...

Den!!! Your baby bump is so much bigger now. Parang pumikit lang ako tapos biglang ang laki na niya now (and that means the baby's growing well). i super love the top. chic momma ka talaga!

Vonny said...

wow....love your outfit

Faith A. said...

Aaaw, I'm getting excited for your baby :) And I love your outfit :) You're one cool soon-to-be mom :D

sweet said...

awww....exciting for the baby Denise...and Christmas is fast approaching...too bad I cannot feel the spirit of Christmas here yet...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Claud said...

Wow, I find this a risky outfit but you pulled it so well. Bongga ang proportion! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...