October 11, 2010

Bringing Down The Flats


flats

my indestructible 5 year old flats from Happy Feet 

flats

a couple of comfy sandals all from Primadonna seen worn here, here and here.

So I had a very busy weekend. Lots of errands and some home projects that kept my mind occupied even passed bedtime that surely turned my legs, hands and feet into a hard rock mass but with a jelly-like weakness. To top it all off, i hardly had any sleep. But our breakfast today was nice. Ginataang kalabasa at sitaw, menudo and paksiw na isda. They were all leftovers but I don't mind. Food can heal anything. 

Monday, Monday, Monday. What do you have in store for us?


7 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Wow!!!I want paksiw too!=)
I actually have that same pair from Primadonna (the brown/black glads),unf. it died on me last July,=(. Nabali ung soles.hehe.

Erin (penny. LA) said...

Wow, those flats look amazing for being FIVE years old! Either you're very, very good to your shoes or they truly are indestructible. ;)

Jing Ocay said...

im lovin' flats too,Ms.D!
i want your flats fom happy feet.
nabasa ko from breakingnews that high-heel shoes make the calf muscles shorter daw.not sure if true.
Have a nice day!

jing

VintageBELAmour said...

Happy Feet flats are great !!!

sweet said...

The Filipino foods made me crave for sinigang na baboy....love the flats my dear!!!

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

pinky said...

Wow! I love them all, Denise!

Vivalaflav said...

How do you keep them in such great condition???

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...