- Everything in my closet feels so tight and short now these days. This calls for a real shopping. It's about time.
- Am sooooooo excited for Christmas. Are you? Christmas lights are everywhere.
- If there's one person right now who deserve to put their feet up in the air, it's me.
- Have I told you that am carrying a big baby? My doctor warns me about my diet. Am down to three meals a day now, no more heavy snacks. Just crackers. Boring.
- It feels weird to miss someone so badly even though that person is right on front of you every single day.
- I love going out every night. Everything feels so romantic.
- I wish I can wear bigger
earrings. I have a short neck.
- And Koffy's getting more and more adorable each day. I think he understands human language now. One night he woke me up, he carefully put his right big hand over my bump as if feeling the baby. Am not sure, or am just over imagining things. But he sure is sweet.
- I miss my coffee. It's totally allowed. Totally safe if taken in moderation (only 1 cup a day) and if it's decaffeinated.
- Converse is the comfiest. I can walk a mile on them.
I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I wish you happiness, love, joy, energy, beauty and stories to share. Or simply called life - having your own story to tell.