March 13, 2013

Mr. Penguin + This Oxblood Boots

My Penguin Shirt   Oxblood Boots
My Penguin Shirt   Oxblood Boots
My Penguin Shirt   Oxblood Boots
My Penguin Shirt + Oxblood Boots
My Penguin Shirt   Oxblood Boots

...finding this penguin shirt on one of my thrift shopping "expedition" will be, hands-down, one of the best OMG! OMG! OMG!-moments of my life as a thrift-er. I have never seen anything quite as cute and as unique like this.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

top and pants: thrift
Guess bag: thank you Mom
Rubi oxblood boots: a special order from Gizelle

4 comments:

Aisa.Paxie said...

love your penguin top!!! if sawa ka na mine nalang ha hihi. Also love your shoes! miss you mother!:)

Lhai Yboa said...

Where do you go po ba whenever you go thrift shopping???? share naman pls...

Anonymous said...

You look sooo pretty and your top is cute,yet the bag and the oxblood boots add a chic and stylish touch to the outfit,love it <3

http://bintostyle.com

Unknown said...

@aisa: soon girl, soon.

Lhai Yboa: hi Lhai. I thrift only in Balanga bataan. we've got the best thrift stores here. I will make a post about it, hopefully next week. thank you!

bintostyle: thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...