August 17, 2013

Stupid Cliches, But some of them are true...


lately

"choo choo"

So, my dear ladies and gentlegays..lets talk about this stupid cliche ei? Seriously I hate them. I tend to judge anyone who uses them in a conversation. Id be like, c'mon , please spare me, but you know and I know they ring kinda true. That's why i hate it. At the end of the day ( that's one cliche for you) they are always true. And lately I have been watching a lot of movies - romance, comedy and you know, some action too. I love me some classic ass kicking John Rambo.. Movies and cliches... I don't know the difference. At least 70% of the scenes are cliches.  So anyhow let me give you my list of "Cliches that Are True and Real Corny" in life and in movies. 

On top of my head, in no particular order:
  1. love is baaah-lind. (even a toad knows this one)
  2. one cup of strong black coffee, a splash of cold water and BAM your hangover is gone. 
  3. beggars can't be choosers.
  4. don't count your chicken before they've hatched. 
  5. the hero can take anything, a bullet, a bomb explosion, walk through fire, a stabbing, but still strong enough to kill a battalion of villains.
  6. pulis patola. 
  7. looks can be deceiving.
  8. time heals all wounds.
  9. actions speak louder than words. (men is the master of this art, women will never learn this)
  10. the husband is always shocked when the woman tells him she's pregnant. (duh!)
  11. the ugly duckling  will always turn into a beautiful swan and boys , all boys will fall in love with her. 
  12. there will always be some whizkid you knows how to hack the computer even pentagon. (where is this kid really)
  13. there's no such thing as a free lunch.
  14. another day, another dollar.
  15. a bomb is disarmed with two second left. (cut the red wire or he blue wire???), oh the perspiration too.
  16. gun standoff (two guns each person pointing left and right) and the conversation continues normally
  17. there's always a kiss at the end of a love movie. 
  18. johnny depp is always hot.
  19. Alien. There's always an alien that wants to wipe out the world. But you know, HA HA HA, better luck next time. 
  20. heros/tough guys with 6 pack and jumbo arms walking away from an exploding vehicle.
  21. jumping out of the windows without a scratch. 
  22. a looooooong scream of NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! of fury. I mean, there's one in every movie. 
  23. curiosity killed the cat.
  24.  the good guys never NEVER fall off a fast moving vehicle while on top of it, while their foot steering the wheel.
  25. the hero always gets the girl.

that's it for me guys... care to add more?

So, let's move on to another cliche part of this blog. The picture. Lotsa pictures of my life lately.


lately

ever heard of, when it rains, it pours?

latelylately
latelylately

you gotta wipe your nose first and then your shades. I love this boy. 

lately

where did my baby go?

lately

mirror art

lately
lately
lately

my bun and shameless selfie at the car shop... 

lately

group cuuuuuuuddle... 

lately
lately
lately 
lately


...and the rest of the car shop photos. Know what, each time i go to the car shop, i feel like i am going home with a  slightly bigger arm muscle and thicker mustache. 

Happy weekend folks. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...