August 11, 2011

Purple Dots and Shoe Etiquette's Newest

Purple Dots
Purple Dots
Purple Dots
Purple Dots
Purple Dots
Purple Dots

I have so many babies in my life right now. My human baby boy, my baby dog, my dear baby husband and my Shoe Etiquette as the youngest of all my babies. Sometimes it's a bit chaotic to sit all of them at the same time. They have different kinds of needs and attention and got to admit it is crazy. But this is the kind of crazy I love. And they make me so happy.

dress worn as skirt: thrift
top: gift
purse/diaper bag: Dooney and Bourke
cork platform heels: Urbanog.com

ps,

DSC_7531
DSC_7519

Just launched the August collection of Shoe Etiquette. So if you have time, please browse and please tell your friends about it. Please....... So Thank you in advance for spreading the joy that is also known as SHOESSSSSS.

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

^^ lovely shoes! ^^

Mary Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Ann said...

p.s. already blogged about 'em,^^

p.p.s. ang taray ng Diaper bag. un lng. ^^

Aileen Kim said...

i could totally relate to this "baby dilemma"...wonderful photos as always and the shoes are just to die for!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...