August 5, 2011

This Morning


Five chubby toes



No matter how tired I am at the end (sometimes, it starts even at the middle) of the day, believe it or not I am always looking forward to another day such like these. I don't want to miss a single thing. I love to watch Yllac sleep. He 's at his most beautiful and peaceful when his asleep. Am a rude? c",) And prior to his morning naps i make sure to feed him first and this baby is not picky. Thank God for I am gonna be crazy if my baby isn't a fan of solid food. He just eats everything until food makes him drowsy. Oh just look at his eyes. So sleepy but still wanna eat. I am telling you babies are so so so adorable. I just wish they wouldn't grow so fast.

2 comments:

Juls said...

u have a kid na pala, and he's so cute. with all that being fashionista akala ko single ka pa. ^_^

i agree, sana nga they wouldn't grow so fast. mas nakakatuwa kasi sila kapag ganyang age, napaka cute at fragile.

Michelle said...

Omygosh!!! The last photo is the cuuuteeest!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...