March 21, 2012

On Top Of My Head


mimi worn

I am a potato wearing a colorful sack.

Okay bye for now. 

But look! I finally wore my Mimi flats. She's a peach. Real nice and pretty.

Our weekend will officially start tomorrow. So that means more sleep for me and Yllac got to have his Daddy all by himself for the next three days and of course, of course, I get to have my dear sweet husband too for the next three days. Jayson is a real superhero. I feel safe when he's around. Oh, I love our weekends.

I hope you're all having an amazing week. Have fun!

4 comments:

isza said...

I like the way you dress in modesty.

Unknown said...

thank you Isza. Never thought of myself that way. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

..you seem nice but i know you're not!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I agree with you anonymous. and thank you so much for following this blog and my family. i really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...