...I sit in the corner and think of the things that make me happy. Been jotting notes for the last couple of days. You know....after the rain, the flood and the endless gloomy days and nights. So here they are.
- Old magazines. really, fashion never gets old.
- Discovering coins in my bags. am kinda rich now.
- A clean, nice smelling bathroom.
- Clean computer desk.
- Coffee. especially when made by Jayson.
- No spam email day. Hallelujah! You know, where the King of Nigeria keeps on emailing you about his family's fortune being all yours if you'll just send him all your bank account information. Yup! That spam.
- Our wedding album
- Happy-red lipstick.
- When i put on an old pair of pants/dress and it just miraculously fit again. Super snug, but hey it FIT again.
- Seeing stars. especially moon and stars. most especially the sun today.
- Seeing beyond the bullsh*t.
- Free parking spot. That one, last, available slot.
Channing TatumJohn and The Ryan Gosling'sNotebook.
- New bedsheets.
- Lysol disinfectant spray.
- Silent night + singing frogs.
- Holding hands while sleeping.
- Morning kisses.
- Yllac learning to point the things he want. So cute.
- Old love letters.
- Cheese muffin
- Scarf weather.
- Window shopping. Poking on pretty dresses and shoes.... aaahhhhgg. My fingers are happy.
- I Love Lucy.
...so that's about it for now. But I got to tell you my friend, making this list already puts me in the good mood. Took my mind off the junk and see the good in everything. So tell me, what are the many little things that make you terribly happy? Care to share?