August 28, 2012

Today....

at play
at play
at play
at play
at play

...I kind of grew up. A little. Not in height but in my mind I did. That less is more, and finally realized there's a lot of stuff i need to give up. My closet is such an abyss. I love my stuff but not being able to wear them for a long period of time is such a waste. And to my bible, that is a mortal sin.

....is crazy windy and yes I can say that it's cold too in our part of the world and that I am cocooning. We're staying home most these days and i am full of inspiration all of a sudden. Long lists of silly plans. Finished reading a lot of books too. Kindle and the real kind where you flip a page. This is what happens to me when temperatures change. I become a half new person. My taste is changing and find myself obsessing  about new projects and ideas. You too right? 

....we went to palengke to buy dilis and coconut milk for our laing. I packed half of it for Jayson because it's that time of the week we won't get to see each other for the next two days. I sent him a couple of his favorite food too, a peanut butter sandwich, pancakes and puto and two apples. 

.... Yllac and Jayson napped together and Yllac being almost-a-two-year-old know how to make goodbye really really dramatic. He was holding on to his Daddy's legs from the time they both woke up until i took him from his Dad with both of his arms and legs holding on tight around Jayson's neck and waist. He cried real tears and loud for a couple of minutes and faked cry for almost another minute until he saw his toys and forgot all about his Daddy. Am a tell you baby dramz are the cutest and real heartbreaking too

....as i watched this boy play, I can't help but see how much he has grown. He's almost two soon. Like December soon. And he's not a little baby anymore. And sad, I can't stop it. So i am doing my very best to enjoy this stage where he's still little. And while he still have those chubby cheeks but kept worrying those will be the next to go. And oh it hurts just thinking about it. So every time he wants me to carry him all around the house or while he sleep, I guess it's okay. It's the only time i still have my little baby in my arms. Because the minute he wakes up I am pretty sure he's grown again. I loved every part and inch of his babyhood, I just can't stand the growing part.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...