December 2, 2010

White Kindle and White Booties


white booties
kindle

  • You know how people from another planet shop for their summer clothes when it's winter or fall just because summer clothes are on their cheapest price? Well am kinda doing it now - only with shoes. Again, still size 8, only a size 8 feet covered with cottage cheese. Imagine???? Anyway, ten years ago am obsessed with pink tops and white sneakers. Can you (again) imagine that???? Somehow the pink phase of my life faded eventually and I can't remember the exact moment when i finally said goodbye to my white sneaker. And since then I haven't bought any white shoe. A couple of weeks ago, while doing my power-"please-make-it-normal-delivery"-walk, i saw this white boots, and it's on 70% off. Aaaaand they have it on my pre-cottage cheese foot size. So i bought it. Am i smarter than grade 5 or what? Chorva lang!
  • Speaking of smart, well I think am smart. Just because i can read. LUL. In my two years of blogging there's something about me I haven't told you about. Yes. Am a reader. I can't be sure how good, or how extensive reader am I, but am goooood. From cereal boxes, to pantie liners, to the back of Chinese noodles, to magazines, to books, to tabloids or even those books written in languages I can never understand I.READ.THEM. I can only sleep after reading. Can't travel without a magazine or a book. Even if I don't have any plans or time to read them, am just more at peace knowing i have something to read with me. It's my security blanket. But newsflash - I don't read when am with someone. I only read when I don't talk. True story. So this Kindle is a gift from my not-so-third-world brother and his wife. It's so sweet. They know me so well. They're aware I don't like phones, or phones, or more phones or more phones with camera. Clearly technology doesn't agree with me. We don't get along, but Kindle I can grow old with you. We belong together. We're MFEO. Charing! 



10 comments:

Mary Ann said...

wow,a kindle!=) I'm an avid reader too! I can totally relate because i read even the labels,^^,
I dream of building my own library someday!^^,

nice shoes!
and...were you doing your "power walk" inside the mall?^^,

Mary Ann said...

Hi again ^^, Naisip ko nga na; "Ay Taga-Bataan si Ms. Denise ah, san kaya xa here? ^^, we stayed in Morong at Coral Cove? We were there for two days/1 night only eh,

I heart your kindle!!!The Boyf was suppossed to buy me one pero no stock pa sa Mega, the one they're selling in MOA nmn is so Overpriced!(lower model p, hmp). ^^,

promding chamimay said...

love the kindle... and love your whites in this blog hehehe ;D

is kindle cheaper than ipad??? i wanna have one too!!! im a self-denial reader... hehehe

Jing Ocay said...

lovely shoes Ms.D!
my new year's resolution is to read books na.promise. hehe

pinky said...

I love those shoes! And a Kindle, I'm so envious! I want one, too! Although it still feels different flipping a page after a page. And nothing beats the smell of new and even old books. But I still want a Kindle. Hehe!

Anyway, Im excited to meet your baby!

Chiqui Francisco said...

Hi Denise Im ur new follower. I'm a newbie in blogging. Love that shoes. I'm a reader back in college. I mean books that you can flip page by page but not until internet came to the scene hehe...

toxic disco boy said...

im the opposite. i used to read A LOT before. but then after a while i stopped since i've been reading blogs more and stuffs online.

Samantha said...

I'm contemplating getting a kindle! However I want the red version Sony do but its double the price :(

little-miss-dentist said...

I absolutely LOVED those books by Stieg Larsson! :D And I'm the same - I always have something to read in my bag :)
Have a great weekend!

Smarla said...

i want a kindle too! im so jealous!

glad to see another reader online :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...