September 26, 2011

Green on Green, Print on Print

green dress, green bag, nude wedege booties
green dress, green bag, nude wedge booties
green dress, green bag, nude wedge booties
green dress, green bag, nude wedge booties

well I am on my typical uniform again. Wore this the day after that horrific, violent and a very sad incident at a shopping mall. I am not near rejoicing here if i may sound happy that the mall isn't crowded the following day of the shooting. Okay, I was rejoicing - for the empty mall. I have a feeling that people would be afraid to go out so why not take that opportunity to enjoy shopping in silence and peace. I think that's just practical right?

dress: Shop Yapi
purse/diaper bag: Dooney and Bourke
wedge booties: Urbanog.com


4 comments:

Yna Amores said...

I love your dress Denise the print is so playful! Ganda :)

http://ynaamores.blogspot.com

6roove said...

such a great panttern, love green and brown together!

Icar said...

i like your dress!

they are two of my favorite colors, green and brown!

cheers,
icar
http://oflimesandlemons.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

Love the print on your dress! Imma check out your shop now. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...