...not in particular order
- Sleep is the thing of the past.
- Poro poro po ro rooooohhh is the song I can't shake off my mind and Dibo diboding is my husband's anthem for days.
- The on-going debate as to who's best at hotdog dance. Me thinks it's Pluto.
- It's the fourth night last night we ate dinner at Jollibee. And Yllac can't eat anything Jollibee yet but we're there just because the baby won't throw tantrums. I am telling you Jollibee is so spooky you just can't explain why kids are sooooo carayzee for it.
- I strongly feel that the second Blue's Clues guy is so much better than the first nerdy guy but he looks gay.
- I once said I need to go pee pee to a friend and meant it.
- I have learned to finish the 4 hours worth of house work in the span of an hour of nap time. And swing the hammock at the same time.
- I have been woken up far too many times by a scream.
- Been singing in public because Yllac refuses to sing alone.
- It's a miracle if I don't get spit on my clothes.
- I love making gooey baby food. The gooeyer the better.
- We always say (out loud) "please stop licking each other". -talking to the dog and the baby.
- Been picking up and comparing brochures for educational plans and death insurance.
so that's about it for now. Care to add more?