June 21, 2012

Hi! Hi! Hi!

recently

I do feel a sense of fake accomplishment each time i do my own nails.

recently

 my favorite pair of shoes. I sometimes think she's being bullied by other shoes each time i put her back in the closet. Poor girl.

recently

 my baby boy doing the dog thing when-dogs-are-inside-the-car-minus-the-tongue-wagging.

recently

disgusting looking food always tastes great. 

recently

 we're nuts about nuts.

recently

 oh nothing, i just feel obligated to take a picture of this coconut tree under a clear sky.

recently

daaaaaaahhhh!!!!

recently

when it rains, i wear sandals.

recently

they don't come any cuter. biased!

recently

look I can wear tiny bags again. Thank you Et, I love this bag. 

recently

So pretty. Very pretty. I bet you can't tell all my toes are dead inside that shoes.

recently

Hi! Is it me, or there's some kind of a tiny mustache growing on the face of this baby? 

That's all folks!

5 comments:

Bubby's Mummy said...

Love the Mary Janes and the blue patent leather pointy toe stilletos. Patent leather shoes make me happy.

eyerin said...

I love the photos, I love the captions. made me laugh. esp the mustache and the stilettos caption :) hahaha hihihih hohooho

promding chamimay said...

i love the first shoes!!! you're not selling them anytime soon??? hehehe :-)

Elizabeth Victoria Clark said...

Love all of these photos - it looks like you have so much fun together as a family. x E

Cherry said...

I love the shade of your nail polish, so girly, so fresh!!!

Is the green food with latik, sapin sapin? i miss those :( ..It does not look disgusting to me.

Yllac is adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...