January 19, 2013

Yellow Polka-dot Scarf

yellow polkadot scarf
yellow polkadot scarf

... if you're from Canada, I understand if you roll your eyes at me but, cold season is here! Cold season is here! Cold season is here! (sorry for screaming) I am not talking about the flu here I swear. Okay, maybe a little of that too, because I just came out from one this week. But all is well now and I hope you can feel the cooler breeze from where you are, because it's been super cool here in Bataan too for the last couple of days. And I am in my best behavior. Yey! The cold has landed in our frying country. Finally. So I am welcoming this nice weather by wearing my favorite scarf I bought from People Are People months ago with my thrifted cozy sweater. I heard it's been freezing in Tagaytay. Well, how about Baguio then? I am almost afraid to go and visit any of the two for ill just freeze to death. I am pretty sure Ill whine about the cold as much as i whine about the heat. No surprise, Whiner here! But they say the cold will stay here until the second week of February. I hope that is true. 

So, how are you enjoying the weather right now? I hope you're having a great time dressing up and enjoying a delicious cup of coco. Happy weekend everyone. 

sweater and pants: thrift
scarf: People Are People
shoes: Shoe Etiquette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[img]http://clououtlet.com/img/clououtlet.com.jpg[/img]

[b]Christian Louboutin[/b] is a French footwear designer whose footwear has incorporated glassy, red-lacquered soles that include befit his signature.

Louboutin helped bring about stilettos back into fashion in the 1990s and 2000s, deceitful dozens of styles with worm heights of 120mm (4.72 inches) and higher. The originator's self-styled purpose has been to "contrive a better half look vulgar, charming, to create her legs look as long as [he] can." While he does put up for sale some lower-heeled styles, Louboutin is generally associated with his dressier evening-wear designs incorporating jeweled straps, bows, feathers, obvious leather, red soles and other similar decorative touches. He is most customarily known in favour of his red-bottom excessive remnant shoes, commonly referred to as "sammy red-bottoms." Christian Louboutin's red-bottom colour cryptogram is registered as Pantone 18-663 TPX.

Consideration being known in place of his fame clients, he rarely gives shoes away – present discounts preferably to his high-profile fans. This behaviour also extends to his physical family tree, because he feels that giving shoes away as gifts is unimaginative.

His pick biggest patron is Danielle Bite the bullet, who is purported to own over 6,000 pairs and is known to have purchased up 80 pairs at a lifetime when shopping at his stores.

(с) [url=http://clououtlet.com]Christian Louboutin[/url]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...