February 9, 2011

Bamboo Booties


bamboo booties

Am selling these boots for P1800, free shipping within planet Earth. Juk!- Philippines only. Purchased them late last year from Go Jane.com. I haven't worn them, not once, because it runs a bit tight on my fat foot especially on my chubby toes. It's US size 7.5 (9 1/2 inches or 24cm) so If you're US size 7 these boots are for you. Hope to hear from you, email me at harukijayden@yahoo.com.

for shoe size reference, click here

ps, (edit)

RESERVED. yey!


4 comments:

Bella Donna said...

i have to check my measurement in inches. i like, i like! :D i'm a size 8 though.

Anonymous said...

absolutely gorgeous! why aren't you a 6?! :(

Perfumed Red Shoes
Turquoise Medallion Bracelet up for grabs!
1st Blog Giveaway!

Mary Ann said...

I'm this close to wishing you had bigger feet! (Peace! ^^). I'm a (8.5-)9, ^^. BUT I LOVE tHEm! ^^

mikenbecca said...

Denise, congrats sa baby nyo, OMG he is so cute!!!

I'm blogging here na

http://reesemilania.blogspot.com/

Hope you can visit me there. Thanks!!!

Anyway na tawa naman ako when you said "within planet eart" haha!!!

Love the boots!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...