February 10, 2011

All The Love In The World


camel coat
camel coat
camel coat
camel coat

Yllac is more than 6 weeks young now. And I LOVE HIM. 

I love smelling him. He smells so nice. I love his cute little mouth and the way he bites his lower lip like he's chewing on something especially before he succumb to sleep. I love his chubby cheeks, his pointy chin, his chubby little fingers, his arms and legs that's packing on pounds now. I love the sound of his voice and the small cries he made when he can't sleep on his own. I love singing to him, dancing him till he fall asleep in my arms. I love feeding him, burping him, giving him a bath and kissing him on his tummy. I love the way he looks at me, smiles at me when am talking to him. I love that he's trying to answer me back by smiling and opening his mouth as if he's saying something. I love the fact that he looks very much like my Father. Feels weird too. I love that his body clock is of a real human being now - sleeping about between seven to nine in the evening. And I love that we're not sleep deprived nowadays. I love how my friends call me Mommy Den now. I love that Yllac already loves me, needs me like I am the most important person in the world. I love that through Yllac, my husband and I are connected forever no matter what. I love that Yllac sealed our marriage for life. Right now I am so in love no hate can hurt me. Motherhood is love. You should try it sometime. Only If I've known I should have been a mom long before.

dress: vintage from my mother-in-law
coat: thrift
boots: Go Jane
earrings: from fairygodmommy




7 comments:

Sally's Heartful Creations said...

Awwwww, he is getting so big now! Can't wait to see him, and hold him and bite him, hehehe, kakagigil! Hay den, I want a baby na din, as in now na!

You're such a great mom den and to your famous critique who said there's no such thing as a perfect family, yes there is, he or she is staring at it! She can die of envy. We would forever cherish our friendship with you guys, so lucky to have you guys in our lives. Mwahhhh

Lauren said...

Cute cute! Manang-mana kay mommy. :D Seriously though, he has your eyes!

Michelle said...

Cutie pictures!! I love the outfit too! :)

Aie Corpuz said...

lovely photos! You are such a fashionista mom!

Anonymous said...

i love love the first photo! and Yllac has smiling eyes! so adorable! oh and, your boots are love, too! :))

Perfumed Red Shoes
Turquoise Medallion Bracelet up for grabs!
Perfumed Red Shoes' 1st Blog Giveaway

terbear said...

Sally said to post here for a second chance in her valentines day contest.
btw, what a cutie patootie!!!

I can be reached at terbearco.etsy.com
(the custom stamp lady)
Terbear

thegreenhairclip said...

nagco-coffee na si Yllac! :)
i like your boots! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...