February 17, 2011

You Know What?



Beach
Beach
Beach
beach
Beach

....Motherhood isn't always pretty, but darn, IT.IS.THE.BEST. 

Right now there is no reason to keep my hair this long, if it will be tied like this the whole day. Believe me when i say that I don't even have enough time to dry and to flat iron my hair anymore. It just takes a lot of time. Will cut it short real soon. That is if and only possible if am given at least two hours of my own time to go out and have a new cut and color maybe. Here's the thing, since motherhood is opening a lot of fresh  beginnings for a new mother like me, might as well embrace all the changes that comes with it.

It was ten years ago since i had a shoulder length hair. Honestly I am a little afraid of the cut I am thinking but I need to toughen up. It's just  hair after all.  

top: For me
skirt: thrift

ps,

thank you for having the time to read Denise Katipunera. Especially to our friends who always comment and many thanks to our silent readers. I may not visit you all right away, but i always appreciate your time and effort for those clicks and wonderful messages. Thank you. God bless.


14 comments:

Mary Ann said...

^^ Very beautiful pictures Denise!
Oh and the beach reminds me that we have to go back to Bataan soon! I enjoyed our stay there last November, ^^

king said...

Such a cute baby.

I love your shoes too :)

VintageBELAmour said...

love the shoes !!!

Manila Girl said...

LOVE the shot of your little angel half-smiling at the camera! She's so adorable. :-) Amazing photos. :-)

migotka said...

I am a silent reader :) i love these pictures, you both look happy and peaceful.
I am not a mother, but i imagine that once you become one you whole life is turned upside down :)

Gela said...

haha, i love Yllac's socks! so cute! you're both so beautiful. :)


boat ride through the sky

evey ♥ said...

I have always one of ur silent readers den.. am ur number 1 fan..atleast one of the many :).. i love these particular pictures so sweet and beautiful.. ur son is a very handsome young man....angelic!!! U guys are so lucky!

Pls do take care and kisses to ur yllac!

Loved ur outfit here hehehe and yeah..may i please know where is this place?...

Jing Ocay said...

I thought Yllac was wearing shoes already,socks pala.cute!I love the first and last photos.gorgeous mom and son. ;)

Hazel said...

you have a lovely baby! :) and i love the photos of you two!

Nicky said...

SO adorable!!! Congrats on your sweet baby- those seaside shots are amazing!

KD said...

completely utterly adorable!

Unknown said...

i love the photos! yllac and mommy.. so adorable <3

thegreenhairclip said...

you have beautiful photos here. :) i especially love the first one! :D i would love to know how Yllac would react to these pictures a decade from now. :)

Bella Donna said...

wow denise, buti ka pa malapit sa beach :) nice photos you have there :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...