February 14, 2011

February 14


krayola dress
krayola dress
krayola dress

It's a crazy Valentine's Day today. Every year it's getting worst in a very romantic way. Crazy people in love are everywhere. Since we're crazier than most couple, or so we claim, we already went out yesterday and nope, I did not wear anything red. Only this ring. And this morning my husband gave me a card. It's personalized and i find it sweet. He even made the envelop all by himself. Of course with the help of a printer and google.

Are you going out on a date today???? Happy Heart's Day! Have fun. Go crazy. We're staying home only because we feel oooooold. c",)

dress: Genevieve Gozum
knit top: thrift
orange wedges: Go Jane courtesy of my fairygodmommy
ring: Quiapo
clutch: SM 

5 comments:

daisychain said...

Happy Valentines gorgeous xox

Kookie B. said...

Bet ko the paisley-print skirt! Happy V-Day, Denise!

cryskay said...

love your outfit & how you paired everything together. xo

Hazel said...

I love the outfit :) congrats on winning ann's giveaway :)

Mary Ann said...

^^ Yey, I won over at Sally's page! ^^Thanks for featuring the Giveaway Denise--and do check my GIVEAWAY RESULTS too--coz a certain polka dotted dress and scarf will be heading to Bataan soon! ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...