February 21, 2011

Thank You coos and aaahhhs


IMG_0287-pola
IMG_0284-pola
IMG_0286-pola
IMG_0285-pola

Hi everyone! My name is Yllac (il-yak). And I am a newbie here. This is my first blog entry. 

In behalf of my mom, dad and brother, I just want to thank you for the success of my Mom's Closet Clearance Sale yesterday. Mom had a blast talking to everyone thru email. She's so happy. 

IMG_0269-pola

Right now mom is gonna wear something nice because we'll go out a little later to celebrate and visit my grandma and order a cake for my second month birthday. Time flies so fast I feel old.

That's all folks. 

harharhar,
Yllac


7 comments:

BellaItalia088 said...

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog! Yllac is absolutely adorable! I love your photographs on your blog and recently I looked into ordering one of the necklaces from cuteture :-) You are an inspiration!

Marcella said...

Welcome to the new arrival! He's super cute!

Vera Liane Rea said...

Yllac you are even more adorable than your mom and dad combined in a zillion pics (shhh don't tell them that). I didnt know about your mum's sale but I'm glad she had a great time. She has such an amazing style so no doubt, it was an instant blast.

I pray you grow up to be a man of your word,a man with faith that could move a mountain and a man whose love knows no bounds. I think you will be a great man ;)

Aie Corpuz said...

haha such a cute post! =)

Lianne said...

yllac is an angel :) so adorable!

BEK F said...

He is absolutely gorgeous!
xx

http://voyeur-ist-ic.blogspot.com/

cellulite cream said...

awwww! cute baby! Babies are indeed little bundle of joy. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...