August 11, 2010

Color Boost


yellow shoes
yellow shoes
yellow shoes

What the world needs now are green purses, purple tights, orange sweaters, white jeans, metallic purses, orange dresses, mint green hat, pink scarves, gold or silver nails, yellow earrings, blue eye shadow, red heels, fuchsia lips, coral dresses, floral skirts, and what else? 

As for me I need my yellow shoes. Cos when it comes to lifting your mood, there's nothing quicker or more effective than a glorious display of color. Especially now that it's gloomy outside, that I haven't seen the sun since this morning, this yellow shoes is my sunshine every step of the way.  

If yellow is my color, what's yours?

Follow me on BLOGLOVIN and Twitter


17 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Mine would be green!yup, definitely green---with a touch of gold,=)

Shibby said...

Blue is my colour :)

evey ♥ said...

all colors just suits you.. but as u say yellow is ur color and its perfect! :)

i love lavender nowadays..and fuchsia !

Baśka said...

i couldn't agree more :) colofrul clothes improve moods better than anything :)

Anonymous said...

ako rin! i love my yellow shoes!! makes me feel so tall and parang lagi akong maganda :D

Miu said...

My colour is Green!

krissy ♥ said...

Mine is hot pink :)

dred said...

yellow is also my lucky color!

love the hemline of the dress. it's really beautiful. xx

http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

Bardot in Blue said...

couldn't agree more! love your photography style!

xoxo Bardot in Blue aka your new fan in Paris

www.janetteria.com said...

Nice!

sweet said...

Yellow is really bright and amazing...

but my color is BLUE and PURPLE!!!!

I have always love the calm waters of the see and that makes me go on with my day...

love the photo with your cute dog!!!!

take care love
kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Claud said...

The shoes are a ray of sunshine!
Mine would be brown. :)

KD said...

im like neutrals. gray specifically :) i love this set of photos! how cute is that dog!!!!

Bernadette Villanueva said...

Green & Purple, or anything loud actually! =D

Your dog is love! Cute kahit mukhang matapang! =D

Raven said...

Very cute. I wanna see more of the dress you were wearing that day though! hee hee

I love all the colors out in the world, but if I had to pick one, it would have to be purple. XD

Joanna Ladrido said...

anything colorful makes me so happy! i love pink but yellow is sooooo bright and shiny too!


xx,
JL
http://joannaladrido.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy I see almost everyday., oh my color? I so love earth color., green., brown., and yellow too...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...