August 26, 2010

A Glitterati Invitation, Please Come


Glitterati Invite

I received an exclusive invite for a very special event as The Prive Fashion Series presents Glitterati, this coming Wednesday, 9 pm, September 1, 2010 at Members Only at The Fort Strip, Bonifacio Global City Taguig. And  good news, cos the invitation extends to YOU too, yes that means you, you exclusive invitees!!!! (hehe) Feels good to have that title right? Sounds cool and very VIP. 

We now cleared our schedule and so good to go. See you there. But first you must leave a comment here or shoot me an email with your name and email address if you really wanna attend the mini fashion show for the newest Lux line of Glitterati. I will send my guest list before August 30 so please contact me early to secure your pass. 

It's gonna be fun for sure. Am soooo excited. Right now am thinking of what dress to wear. This is my first EVER fashion event that I can attend, so am really freaking. The last previous invitations I wasn't able to come cos of our conflicting schedule. 

Weeeee. See you there ladies and gentlegays.



14 comments:

ezra said...

i wanna goooooooooo! :)

Ezra Montemayor
ezraangelica.montemayor@ge.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise,

I would love to attend on that fashion show Lux Line of Glitterati.

Rgds,
Imelda Del Rosario
imelda_delrosario@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Ezra and Imelda, see you there!

Aisa.Paxie said...

yey you're going!!! see you there sis!:) eto nga naguguluhan ako sa dress code. bawal daw edgy nagusap kami kookie. hehe. ano ba ang smart casual--pls explain. wahehe.:)

toxic disco boy said...

im going. omg. i will finally meet you!!! yey!

Vera Liane Rea said...

I want to go Denise! :) Still have an invite?

Vera Liane Lugtu
vlianer_lugtu@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Will see you there Velire.

see you there discoboy. finally!

Anonymous said...

sounds exciting, i want to go! :)

Janaine Olimpo
janaine_04@yahoo.com

issa bella princesa said...

Omg. I'd love to attend! :)

Alyssa Rosete
jarosete@gmail.com

Super Shaznae said...

Hi Denise, hope you could squeeze me in. I'd be glad if you could spare me a pass too.. Here's my email

Krystal Pearl Braga
candy_ytal@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot Denise. It would be my first time to attend such event. Thanks a lot.. :)

sweet said...

this is really a nice event Denise...wish I could attend:(

but have fun together with your guest list...

take care love
kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Unknown said...

see you there girls! so exciting.

marizinwonderland said...

Got extra? :) I'd LOVE to come. :)
Mariz Galang
mariesz17x@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

hello mariz, yes see you there and to everyone see you on wednesday. pls say hi to me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...