August 25, 2010

New Toy


new toy
hotdog and koffy

As a parent, you just can't help but spoil your child. Our boy loves stuffed toys. We gave him this new toys last Monday and his eyes just brightened up, and  finally had to say goodbye to his old headless/gutless toys.

Koffy's gonna be a Kuya soon. Of course am not expecting him to share his toys with the baby, but am sure they're gonna be the perfect playmate. But sometimes I wonder if he'll be able to identify his toys from the baby's. Honestly am clueless as to how he's gonna respond to the new baby soon, cos he's been the solo child for us for almost 3 years now. But knowing how he likes babies gives me the peace of mind that the arrival of the baby won't stress him.

Anyway isn't my boy the cutest? He's so cute he takes upstairs his toy in our bedroom, every night. Most of the time, I just can't explain what goes into his head. He's so childlike. Am a proud mom. Well, there's only one cute baby in the world, and every mom has it. 


8 comments:

promding chamimay said...

:-) soooo cute... i wish i can raise my own dog too... hehehe it's always been just my mom's and i just play with him hehehe :D

cessie said...

Denise! I have exactly that same toy as Koffy! I got it on sale from a toy store. Weeeeee!!! :) I actually use it as head rest when it's my vacant time in school. :)

king said...

They look cute together. Magkamukha sila nung toy :)

sweet said...

cute baby!!!

whehehe...new stuff...

oh lovely dog...

kisses Denise
Sweet
PensandLens

Unknown said...

That is so cute, Denise! :)

Kookie B. said...

omg! koffy's new buddy is soo cute!!! super adorable nila together!!!! i love the photos!!!!

Leng said...

what a lovely dog. my dachshunds take turns destroying any stuffed toy around out of jealousy.

duckalicious said...

aaaaaaaaaw! the last photo is too cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...