June 24, 2011

Brunching Out

Brunching Out
Brunching Out
Brunching Out
Brunching Out
Brunching Out
Brunching Out

I love rainy days like these. It's an absolute mood setter for me to dress up and go out even for just a cup of coffee.

So this printed dress and the coat is of course a thrift find more than a year ago. Am really excited to whip out my coats and jackets and take this opportunity to wear them all. Am afraid some good things never last... Oh I don't know. And this heels is just lovely, it's so glittery it's not even me. But it's really just a pretentious shoes. My Mother got it for me for 5$. I love my Mom. She has the knack for all things bargain and coupons and sale and make up. This morning she showed me the scarves and bags she bought for me. She is really that awesome. She's still playing mommy to me - She's still dressing me up. And I just don't have any idea how am I gonna wear the knee high boots she bought for me. Yeah! Mothers these days huh... Ohhh I remember when I told her I am cutting my hair, she specifically asked me to get a Victoria Bekham hair. c",)

coat and dress: thrift
belt: Genevieve Gozum
heels: from fairygodmommy

10 comments:

excSHOESme said...

gorgeous boots! i wouldn't or rather couldn't wear it outside in this weather. too precious..it might get ruined. welcome to baha country :) be safe :)

excSHOESme said...

gorgeous boots! i wouldn't or rather couldn't wear it outside in this weather. too precious..it might get ruined. welcome to baha country :) be safe :)

Anonymous said...

love your outfits. I visit here often to check out.

Michelle said...

PERFECT outfit!!!!

Unknown said...

lovely shoes!
http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

Carina Gironella said...

wow! what's it like to have a fashionista Mom? :) love the shoes by the way! ;)

go pinay! Suportando! ;0

hope you could give my blog a visit too! thanks. :)

Miu said...

I love those shoes!

I just can't decide whether they remind me of a starry sky or of a skyline...

KD said...

wicked shoes!

Sarah A. said...

Mommy Den, I love your lipshuck!
Everything goes well, especially your lips! Love love!

BALOTSKI said...

Hi! I'm just wondrin' if you're planning to sell your coat? hehe. I love jackets, coats and cardigans and I totally love the coat you're wearing :D If in any case that you plan to sell it, will you reserve it for me? hehe... Btw, Yllac is so cute! Weird but everytime I see him smiling in any of your posts, I can't help but smile too ☺

Stay happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...