June 27, 2011

It's So Fluffy I'm Gonna Die!!!

fluffy skirt
fluffy skirt
fluffy skirt
fluffy skirt
fluffy skirt

This skirt has been good at hiding in my closet for almost two years now. Bought it of course from thrift shop and at that time I got it just because it looks really shocking for me and I know one day when I am ready for her I will flaunt her with all confidence. I guess getting old, I've come to brave comments like "oh san punta mo?"(where are you going?) or "saan ang party?" (where's the party?). I do get a lot of that. And overtime those people who used to jab me with these comments have come to terms that I am in fact just being myself. They've come to accept me and have learned to amuse themselves and enjoy the visual entertainment they get from what I am wearing. Sometimes It is exciting to coordinate my outfit with something. So happen that this garbage container is also dressed up like me.

dress worn as top: Sm dept. store
skirt: thrift
boots: Urbanog.com
clutch: Mango
bangles: from Mom
earrings: H&M

ps,

just how awesome are you for such warm response to our 1st Shoe Etiquette giveaway???? I will accept more names till June 29, 12 midnight. And I will announce the winner on the 30th. Will try to do this more often just because IT.IS.SO.FUN. Are you with me on that? And I hope you're all having fun too.

15 comments:

Lloyda said...

i want your skirt!!! like seriously! waaaaah!

Jing Ocay said...

the skirt!the skirt!I want!umeeksena si garbage container.hehe

sittie rainie limba said...

ooowwww NICE! outfit shoes bag, you're my idol tlga ate den =)

Unknown said...

I want your skirt and your boots!

belle said...

I'm loving the unusual combo of bright blue and brown...and the shoes are perfect.

Chris (tinytines.com) said...

The textures are so intense! LOVE!

Janelle said...

love that skirt... and those shoes are fierce!

Roxanne said...

loving your out of the box look miss D :)

http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com

fashioneggpplant said...

that comment, "san ang party" is so old school! used to get that a lot too but haven't heard it in awhile it brought a rush of memories back! lol :)

ghoent said...

hahaha! the garbage container remark made me laugh. =P cute ng skirt! someday, ill be able to wear something like that too. will be braver in the (hopefully not so) far future! :D

Michelle said...

Oh wow! You have no idea how much I love your outfit!!!

Miu said...

I love your skirt and the shoes!
They are so perfectly together!

Yna Amores said...

The shoes!!! I love!


XOXO,
Yna
http://ynaamores.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

Seriously awesome skirt! And I love your boots. :D

duckalicious said...

beautiful combo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...