June 10, 2011

Who's Grateful For YOU right now?

donut
donut
donut

To me?... hands down Krispy Kreme. Just finished the last box now. And i feel good to be stuffed and to be needed by some fat seller companies.

and also, to answer the question Who's grateful for YOU now? Me. I am grateful for you. YOU are more than generous to me since i started doing this on-line thing. Sharing a part of my life to a stranger (then) and eventually those strangers have become my friends who listens to me and hearing my thoughts straight from my keyboard every single day. I owe you so much. Thank you.

2 comments:

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

omg is that yllac??:) cute!!:D

Michelle said...

Napaisip ako sa tanong na yun ah...

Who is thankful for me now? :-/

Sad ba na wala akong masagot? :-))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...